Thursday, May 16, 2013

Something I learned about finding good deals

Hi everyone!
This is my first blog. It may not be perfect but I've decided to write it anyway to share my thoughts of spending wisely. As the title I choose, it is of course through my own experience. With the situation of slow economy right now, I have been very frugal and picky in buying items or stuff at grocery store. I have learned not to miss a good deals especially on local produce at certain time when they have their delivery. Most of the items cost you only $1, and those items in any local grocery store/supermarket will cost you more than $3. Just for example, I bought this milk for only a $1. But when i went to check at other grocery store it is actually $3.49.




It is not always that deals such as this happen but, I still consider this a good buy. They will have many different items at different delivery day, but you just have to be patient and be willing to wait and to be among the first when the delivery arrives. It's kinda like first come first serve basis. I will update and upload more pictures for the goods that I manage to buy to share with you guys so be sure to check back often. Till then, see you soon.

2 comments:

  1. hi..salam..
    sila singgah and follow blog saya

    zj_7459@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. W'kum Salam...@julaiha jumaah..terima kasih sudi singgah. Datang lagi bila free... :)

      Delete