Friday, June 28, 2013

Finding a good deal, what you can get for $0.99 cents ...

Hello again :)  ! Good day everyone. Today is a very hot day - in the high 90's. Yesterday was just as hot. You can't do much in a weather and heat like this. What I can tell you is to stay hydrated and drinks lot of water. Constantly drink water to avoid dehydration. You may also snack on fruits but surely drink plenty of fluids. Just wanted to share with everyone what I've been snacking on in this warm weather. Honey Dew! yeah, honey dew is rich with vitamin C, lowers blood pressure and very good to your skin. It is very sweet and delicious and above all, I got it for only $0.99 cents. Not $0.99 cents a pound but $0.99 cents for one honey dew. And of course I got it from the 99 cents store. Munching this on a hot afternoon, is HEAVEN!!!


Apart from that wonderful fruit of honey dew, I manage to buy something else for the kids and family use. Since its Friday, they have new delivery in store but I was told they don't have many new stuff today. But some how I manage to spot few items that is worth more than a $1.00 in other grocery stores and we use it all the time for family meal. Well, I upload pictures of what I bought hoping you guys could use it the next time you guys visit your nearest 99 cents store. If you have any tips on how to spend wisely of your $$, share with me. I am looking to find a place that maybe sell cheaper than what I can get here at 99 cents store. (although i doubt it :)), but hey, feel free to leave a comments. Till next time, have a great wonderful day ahead guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment