Sunday, June 16, 2013

Instant Noodle - Indomie - Maggi - Top Ramen

Instant noodle. Does it sound familiar to you guys? Well, in my household, it does. Yeah, its not the healthiest but, it is very popular in Asian community here in the US and for some of us, its quick to prepare and cost very little...  :) ... Because its simple and quick to prepare, if you just know how to choose your extra add-ons (extra sauces, veggies etc.), it can be quite delicious. Well, of course you don't eat it everyday although sometimes I eat it 3 days in a row haha...that's not good!

Well, there's a lot of variation in the type of instant noodle (or ramen). Back home in Malaysia, I used to love this instant noodle brand Maggi. Their instant noodle is the best for my taste. But here in the US, I'm sorta limited to only the brands they sell in Asian markets. For me, I choose the brand that's imported from Indonesia or from Japan. I think they are all pretty much the same.
Instant noddle normally is the fastest and best solution when you have no idea what to have for lunch. A little bit of veggie and with a cracked of an egg, TAADAAA...you're basically done. And if you are into spicy hot soup, you could add some extra thai chili. Enjoy!

Soup noodle with gailan, sambal and egg

No comments:

Post a Comment