Sunday, June 16, 2013

I need a new bowl........

Hi. Being a homemaker, I am sure you are all always cooking lunch or dinner meal for your family. And once you completed your cooking, you definitely need to place your dish in a dish bowl, especially if you are cooking the kind of dish with gravy. Why I chose to use the bowl in most of my dish for family meal? This is because, I only have one serving dish bowl that i find very versatile and I like it so much. The bowl is not too concave, not too high and the width and length size are just nice.

I started using this bowl, since the first time my husband bought it at Marshall 3 years ago. This bowl meant so much for me and have served me and my family in many numerous occasion such as to entertain our guests, whether for social gatherings or just small birthday party or simply serving lunch or dinner. I provide here, some pictures to show you guys what i meant, when i said I use the same bowl with variety of dishes at different times.


Here is a dish of Chicken stir fry with broccoli


Chicken satay right from the grill
Because of frequent used, and wash, my favorite bowl begins to crack, scratched and chipped around the surface at the top and bottom. As we know, the effects of cracking on bowl or plate, can cause bacterial infections in food. Therefore, I decided to retire my bowl and replace it... :( ....and buy a new bowl. And yes, I need a new bowl, but to be honest, I feel very dear to my bowl.  I am still very reluctant to stop using it despite the condition of the bowl but....I have no choice. I cannot continue using this bowl anymore because of it's condition. 

That is pretty much my story about my bowl. Do you guys have any favorite bowl that you guys love so much and keep on using it again and again? 





No comments:

Post a Comment